"Welcome to 'The Jot Pot', my admiration of all things inspiring, food, art, and parts of my daily life."

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

alif's party plan

My nephews birthday is coming up this December. But so it seems, my working and pregnant sister doesn't have enough energy to plan for it. So, I asked if I could help her plan it all. Ofcourse she said yes immediately and I went all excited. Here are two themes I'm interested in. Still wondering which one will fit for Alif, my nephew, and his parents too. But I was thinking of a really festive and lots of outdoor activities, coz my sister has quite a big garden and a bamboo stage that can me made use of. Which theme do you think rocks more: alphabets or circus?

photo courtesy: corbisimages.com

2 comments:

  1. i vote for the alphabets! more educative :) oh, this is me talking as a mother haha. anyway, for more interesting circus ideas, check ishandchi and prudentbaby. kiss for alif and fabian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess alphabets will be more simple to prepare. i've done ishandchi, will check out prudentbaby! thanks mama amesh.

    ReplyDelete