"Welcome to 'The Jot Pot', my admiration of all things inspiring, food, art, and parts of my daily life."

Sunday, November 8, 2009

magnet display

Do you like to collect things? I do magnets. I collected these from my trips but many were also gifts from family & friends.

Instead of sticking them on to the fridge, I thought it would be nicer if they could be a part of wall decoration. Now, not having found the right stickable board, I came across this. 

This is actually the inside compartment of a pan steamer used to steam rice or potatoes. The great thing is, it's made from stainless steel so it draws magnets, it's sold separately (without the pan) in different sizes, and already has holes so that I needn't bother to ruin it by making a hole in it to hang up on the wall.


top: what about a B+?  bottom: my fav magnets from Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment