"Welcome to 'The Jot Pot', my admiration of all things inspiring, food, art, and parts of my daily life."

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

flintstone fever


photo courtesy: blog.media-freaks.com


I remember being a loyal viewer of this cartoon series. When I was a child, I always pretended to be Betty Rubble because of the dark hair and the bob haircut she had, which was like mine then. Anyway, being a fan of the characters, I came across a baby bodysuit with a picture of Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm on it. It was simple and cute, so I had to buy it. I then gave it to my sister as a present for her new born. Two and a half years later, what dya know... the bodysuit now has been handed down to Fabian. Ha..ha.. it's still in good shape and color as when I bought it. Now, this isn't gonna be a 'hit' or 'miss' review. They both look cute is this piece :)



               left: Alifta Flintstone at 3 months, right: Fabian Flintstone at 4 months




No comments:

Post a Comment