"Welcome to 'The Jot Pot', my admiration of all things inspiring, food, art, and parts of my daily life."

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

shades of cyan

Lately, I'm loving the cyan family. Especially aqua marine, pale turquoise, electric blue, and alice blue. I never thought I'd fall for this color on anything let alone for furniture. But gee... look how cool it looks. I want, I need, I love! 



The chairs in this picture taken by Trevor Dixon via desire to inspire to me looks simply flawless. With this color, who would want to cover it up with cushions? 




Now, I'd love to paint a cabinet or table this color. This photo is by vardagsrum via madebygirl.





I want this exact single couch seen at madebygirl, the exact color with the black accents too. I think pale turquoise and black go just perfect!




I don't know if I would paint my wall with this color family, but it sure goes swell with the perfect shade door at delikatissen.


No comments:

Post a Comment