"Welcome to 'The Jot Pot', my admiration of all things inspiring, food, art, and parts of my daily life."

Sunday, December 6, 2009

yo-yo addict

I was so eager to try what Laura via Design*Sponge did with her leftover fabric. Once I tried, I couldn't stop. And I didn't even use a yo-yo maker (yes, there are ones!) that they have out there.



Nevertheless, without it is just as easy. I can't wait to make a cushion cover with all of these yo-yo's I made. This is definitely a solution for all leftover fabric.





2 comments:

  1. i always wanted to make some from my leftover batik fabrics but never had the time, sigh.. can i do these while yuara awake and around?? or maybeeee i should just let you make some for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes! me surely will make some for you. it's soo time-consuming-addicting. hihihi... bring on the fabric!

    ReplyDelete