"Welcome to 'The Jot Pot', my admiration of all things inspiring, food, art, and parts of my daily life."

Sunday, May 30, 2010

lunch on sunday

 /

Just like the ones you order at a restaurant - crispy on the outside, yet juicy on the inside. It's spicy chicken wings and it's easy, peasy, japanese-y. The secret: Sasa Tepung Bumbu Ayam Spesial. This in kind of a guilty pleasure since I have always tried my best to avoid all instant spices. But sorry, I can't resist this one. This is my second go and it tastes sooo good. Plus, it takes only half an hour and you're done! Definitely a solution today when the baby wouldn't take his nap and the nonstop crawling everywhere:)
A tip from me is to not overuse the spice. If you cook half a kilo of chicken, then use half the amount of spice in the pack. Don't force the whole package to get extra flavor coz it will taste tangy. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment