"Welcome to 'The Jot Pot', my admiration of all things inspiring, food, art, and parts of my daily life."

Sunday, January 15, 2012

fiesta flavors

I recently realized that the colors I love mostly belong to the Fiesta palete.  Inspired by the Mexican culture, these colors are my kind of bright -- the not too much and still calming kind. Fiesta is also noted to be the multicolors popping in and out of the fashion runway this year. These pretty colors on (and off) clothes are just a really cool mix put all together. Now I know why they say "Fiesta Forever!" 
1--> Beautiful Mexican Placemats that are too pretty to use.
2--> Fiesta colors on the runway
3--> Taco's, delish Mexican food with delish colors. Here's the recipe.
4--> Imagine this fiestaware in your kitchen. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment